Thursday, September 9, 2010
OH YEAH!
Okay, if you aren't blogger.com savvy like myself, then let me try to explain. I am horrible at this, that's why I never update my blog (sorry family). Basically, read from the bottom up. On the right side should be a list of my posts and you can just click on them. You can comment on them (please do, it helps me). I'm pretty sure you guys can figure out the rest. You're smart :) Also, I have a new email address. I'm going to email you from it so I'm sure when you read this you will have already figured that out. But just in case, it's breah.bittner@gmail.com . I still have my bee.judd@gmail.com hooked up to my blackberry so I'm using both. I'm just giving it away to my closest friends and family and to like doctors offices and stuff so I don't have to go back and change everything afterwards. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment